Kuma Bear King Kupo replied

516 weeks ago

Hey everyone! Kuma here, and I wanted to share a quick guide on how to add your character info to your profile here on Guildwork. :)

It seems that it can get a little convoluted at first, but I guarantee that it'll be easier after the first time. ^^

STEP 1
So first things first, on the upper right corner, you should see your profile. Click it for a drop down menu where "Dashboard" should be available. Click the Dashboard and you should get to your dashboard screen.

STEP 2
On your dashboard, you should see an option for "characters". Go ahead and click that.

STEP 3
From here, there should be a big blue box on the left that says "Add Character to Guildwork." Click that.

STEP 4
Now here's the first part that gets tricky. You will see a drop down menu for "Game/Server". Keep in mind, both FFXI and FFXIV servers are on this list. they listed with the FFXI servers first alphabetically, then the FFXIV servers alphabetically. Make sure you are choosing the correct one or everything goes wrong from here. After choosing the correct game/server, enter your character's name, capitalized correctly, and press the blue "Proceed" button.

STEP 5
You should now be in a tutorial type screen on how to link your Lodestone data to Guildwork. It can be a little confusing, so I'll go over the details.

STEP 6
First, use their link to get the the Lodestone site, where you will log-in using your FFXIV log in info. Don't worry! Lodestone is an official Square-Enix site. From there, choose your main character and go to their profile.

STEP 7
Find the little gear next to the part that actually says "Character Profile". When you click it, you have the option to insert text.

STEP 8
Back on the Guildwork tab, near the bottom, there should be a long string of letters and numbers. This is the verification code and is UNIQUE to each character. Copy that code, and Paste it in the textbox you opened of your character profile.

STEP 9
With the code pasted, click "Confirm", then click "Post". Your Lodestone character now has the verification code on it. and should look similar to mine (with different letters and numbers, of course.

STEP 10
Finally, back on the Guildwork tab, at the very bottom, there is a blue button that says "Finish". Click it and your character is now verified and set up on Guildwork!

BUT, if you have multiple characters, how do you change your active character on Lodestone? Simple! There is a little icon near your Character's top banner on their profile. Click it, and you can choose another to be your active Lodestone character. This is how you add all your alts, like my infinite Kuma army. lol

I sincerely hope this helped. I know it's a little long, but I figured the pictures would also make it less confusing. Believe me, I had a pain trying to get it figured out too. Have fun and see you in game!

Lakiki Moogleguard replied

501 weeks ago

Here are a few sites for signature generators:
http://xivpads.com/?Signatures
http://xivreborn.com/
http://www.enjin.com/tools/ffxivarr-signature-generator

I got my signature cards from xivreborn.

Tatiana Rowe replied

330 weeks ago

Followers of the guild work will get better help with read of this discussion about adding of characters. Students can generate better results with hire of aussie essay writing services those are very helpful for this purposes.

Taylor Shaw replied

275 weeks ago

Thanks for the step by step way of adding characters to one’s profile. It seems the whole task is quite simple and with the screenshots shared here. loose diamonds It would be much easier to follow them to get it right.

priya replied

270 weeks ago

Norton is the most solid antivirus and we are giving you the full help to get it introduced in your workstations and PCs norton setup visit here for more subtleties.

priya replied

270 weeks ago

office it the heap of office gadgets to make your working smooth and effective.Get it downloaded in your PC with the snappy help www.office.com/setup click here for more nuances.

priya replied

270 weeks ago

Mcafee antivirus is broadly utilized aantivirus distinguishes and kill PC infection, the mail worms,the trojan programs,and additionally enables your framework to free of infection and other malware is a significant day by day challenge www.mcafee.com/activate
click here for more subtleties.

priya replied

270 weeks ago

ffice it the bundle of office apparatuses to make your working smooth and effective.Get it downloaded in your PC with the quick help www.office.com/setup visit here for more subtleties.

priya replied

270 weeks ago

norton web security is broadly utilized antivirus gives the least demanding to utilize and most intutive insurance for your PC and your mobiles .introduce it and disregard viruses,spyware,root-units, hackers norton setup click here for more subtleties.

priya replied

270 weeks ago

Enact mcafee antivirus with the very expert tech group and dispose of antivirus from PC www.mcafee.com/activate click here for more subtleties.
Please log in to post a reply.